Have you been looking for love in all the wrong places? Try this proven method for 10 ways to get a boyfriend: cast your net in a bigger pool. We lead busy lives. We’re always on the go. You’d think there’d be plenty of opportunities to bump into the future Mr. Right. The problem is it isn’t always that easy. We tend to be surrounded by the same group of people which leaves us rather isolated when it comes to meeting someone new.
If your circle of friends is mostly married, filled with coworkers, or littered with family members it can greatly reduce the eligible dating pool in your social group. It’s time to change that. Consider these 10 great places to meet eligible boyfriend material.
1) Speed dating. This is where you go and meet a line up of men who are looking for someone to date. It’s called speed dating because you literally have a mini date with a specific number of men for a set amount of time. At the end of the evening you can decide if there was any real chemistry and whether or not you’re interested in getting to know any of the men a little better. The benefit of this is that it’s completely local and the first meet is monitored.
2) Online dating sites and services. There are plenty to choose from. You need to have specific criteria you’re looking for before you log in and create your profile. It’s a good idea https://forexmalaysiaan.blogspot.com/ forexnewsunited.blogspot.com/ forexesnewsjapan.blogspot.com/ to limit your search to local unless you’re interested in relocating. You’ll have a large pool to choose from and may find that you’re a little lost within that pool unless you get really creative with your profile.
3) Social groups and mixers. Most larger communities are filled with them. They provide an excellent way to meet eligible members of the opposite sex. The also happen to be an excellent choice for social networking the old-fashioned way: face to face.
4) Church organizations for singles. Churches are realizing more and more that singles are a huge demographic to reach out to. One of the ways they do this is by providing opportunities for singles of shared faith to meet and mingle. You don’t have to be devout in your beliefs to appreciate the benefit of having at least one common link with your potential Mr. Right.
5) Coffee shops. The coffee shops of today are the single’s bars of the 1980’s. They are the new upscale way to meet men and lack the negative connotation of bars and nightclubs. They are also usually much better suited for conversations and getting to know other people.
6) Bookstores. What a wonderful way to meet a man with shared passions and interests. Granted not all the men who come in are single or looking for love but you never know when Mr. Right is just around the corner. One place you might find him is in and around the section of the bookstore devoted to finding love.
7) Gym. What better place to find a new man than at the gym? There are usually plenty of single men here to choose from. Just pay attention to who he’s paying attention to so you don’t waste effort on a man who’s looking for something else entirely.
8) Blind dates. Everyone knows someone who’d be perfect for you. Take them up on it. You never know when you might find a really great guy hanging out on a distant limb of your best friend’s family tree.
9) Newspaper ads. This is the low tech way of dating but one in which you are likely to meet someone local. Do your due diligence before meeting someone from one of these ads or an online dating service but don’t rule them out because they’ve gone low-tech.
10) Friends. Do you have a great friend that has the potential to be so much more? If you love him already as a friend have you ever considered what he would be like as a boyfriend? The best partners are also best friends. If you’re friend first you are one step ahead of most other guys you’ll come across.