Many companies strive to make customers experience the m-Commerce app as convenient as possible. The developers at the same time, develop the applications in such a way that the retailers are provided with a great opportunity to leverage the sales channel to its maximum. Hence, the developers are always asked to develop a full-fledged app with great functionality. e commerce app
The primary factor behind m-Commerce is the need for mobility. With the growth and rapid increase of Smartphone technology across the world, it has gained increasing acceptance among users and retailers. There is a noticeable increase in the growth of mobile services and is also being embraced in sync. In the US, it is estimated that the number of active mobile banking users will grow to 53 million by 2013 and by 2015, nearly $119 billion worth goods will be purchased via a mobile device.
Applications of m-Commerce
There are a number of applications, but some are very popular which are as below –
· Mobile ticketing: With the help of this technology, tickets can be sent directly to the mobile devices. Now, the users can use their tickets by presenting their devices at the venue. This application linked to the promotional side of commercial business. แทงบอลที่ดีที่สุด
· Mobile Storefront – This application allows the users to browse the commodities and services that are categorized in catalogues and get the necessary information about the products.
· Mobile Banking – This app is indirectly linked with selling a product or service, where a number of options are available for executing mobile payments. The payment modes include – direct mobile billing, credit card payments, payment via SMS etc.
· Mobile advertising – This app empowers the merchants to leverage the channels to manage direct marketing campaigns. These campaigns are reported to be very effective when they are targeted at younger representatives.
Challenges in Developing a m-Commerce Application
M-commerce application development is not easy as developing an e-commerce application. It is completely different as it involves some peculiarities that are to be addressed by the developers. Some of the constraints and challenges that the developers has to face are –
· To improve the functionality of the apps on mobile devices, developers must optimize the interface of the app used in the mobile device.
· The memory capacity of the mobile device has to be leveraged, so that the app may not slow down the productiveness of the mobile device. batterystoragehome
· The app must be designed in such a way that it must be compatible with all the mobile platforms. The technologies used must not conflict with the mobile platform and should not separate the components.
Uses of m-Commerce Applications
There are many benefits and advantages of m-Commerce applications. Many industries are affected by these apps and used in various domains. The industries and areas include –
· Financial sectors – The apps are used vastly in the finance sector and includes a number of financial companies, banks, share brokers, stock markets etc. These apps are used whenever the user needs any sort of financial and banking service. The users are allowed to transfer money, pay bills directly from their mobile devices, access stock market quotes, get the current trade status and much more.
· Service sectors – These are the leading sectors that use m-Commerce apps a lot. Several business deals are being finalized on the mobile phone. The users can even book, order, or hire a service directly from their devices.
· Information technology: The apps of m-Commerce are used massively in IT sector to deliver financial news, sports figures, traffic updates and many other.
To exploit the market potential many handset manufacturers like – Nokia, Motorola, Ericson, Qualcomm etc are working with carriers to develop WAP enabled Smartphones. Using the Bluetooth technology, Smartphones offer fax, email and other capabilities paving a way for m-Commerce to be accepted by a massive mobile workforce.