Writing a quality press release is a great way to promote your website and the services that you offer, however, the problem lies in determining which news release distribution services should be used and which ones should be avoided. This scenario is further complicated as there a number of news release distribution services that are free and a number that you have to pay to use.
Conventional wisdom tells you that you get what you pay for and with news release distribution services that is true to some extent, however, there are some free services that are better than the pay services. Here are some news release services both pay and free that can represent a great value to you:
• PR Newswire: PR Newswire is probably the biggest name in the news release service industry and they are about the most expensive as well. However, you really do get what you pay for with PR Newswire as they have the ability to get your press release out in front a massive amount of eyeballs and really, that’s the name of the game.
• PR.com: PR.com has three different packages that you can choose from. The first level is free and is a great way to get your press releases out and about when you are first starting your business and a bit short on funds. After you have established your business a bit better, you can always then opt to pay for one of their upper-tier programs and enjoy a flurry of additional resources and features.
• MarketWire: MarketWire has a wonderful wealth of information that you can utilize in order to make your press releases more effective. While they don’t offer any upfront pricing, they do give you a consultation and let you know exactly what you can expect to pay to use their services.
For more details please visit these sites:- longpropc.com
With the good comes the bad and news release distribution services are no different. In general there are a number of factors that you want to look for that are tell-tale signs of a news release distribution services to avoid, such as:
• Hidden Fees: Read the fine print. A lot of news release distribution services will look free on the outside, but burry little fees wherever they can.
• Unethical Distribution: You need to be sure that the news release distribution service you choose is actually distributing your press release in the proper manner. If not, they may be spamming, which will lump you in as a spammer, and spam is not well tolerated online.
• Poor Customer Service: If the news release distribution service that you are considering doesn’t have an 800 number for you to call then you may want to use a different service. Having the ability to get a hold of a real person should you need to can be invaluable.